„Know all the theories. Master all the techniques.
But as you touch a human soul be just another human soul.”
- Since 2010: Mirka Doldinger development consulting, freelance consulting and training in the areas of leadership, management diagnostics and coaching.
- Since 2017: Leadership Coach for Inclusion & Diversity at KPMG.
- 2013-2017: In-house consulting for change management, organizational and human resources development.
- Academic background: certified psychologist and business administrator.
- Extensive expertise in consulting management teams and developing executives, particularly female executives.
- Consulting companies on achieving greater gender equality.
- Design and implementation of potential analyses, development centers and orientation workshops serving as the basis for individual career planning.
- Individual assessments and management audits to support or secure staffing decisions and to determine where an individual wants to develop professionally.
- Conducting personnel development interviews according to potential or placement assessment centers as well as deriving individual development measures.
- Conception and implementation of trainings for executives and management teams.
- Coaching for female and male executives on a wide range of topics.
- Extensive support of change processes (board communication, conception and implementation of participation formats, individual coaching, training, change management, etc.).
- Trainings and workshops on diversity-friendly corporate culture, work-life balance and mental load.
- Mental Health in a business context - consulting, concepts, implementation.
- Systemic consultant/coach training
- Psychotherapist in training (depth psychology)
- Psychodynamic coaching, team supervision and organization development
- Gestalt therapy
- HOGAN assessment certified
- TALENT Q certified
- Gallup Strengths Coach
- Permission to practice psychotherapy under supervision