“Energy flows, where attention goes."
- Consultant at FLD fe:male leadership development GbR
- Freelance trainer, consultant, and career coach
- Part-time employee in personnel development
- MA in Creative Direction
- Several years of experience in the field of training, workshops, and coaching in various project scenarios and industries
- Teaching assignment in the Master's program "Creative Direction" at Pforzheim University: Personal development, self-management, and future planning.
- Conception and implementation of trainings on personal development, self-management, and intergenerational collaboration
- Individual coaching to support professional and personal future planning, guidance through phases of career change and reorientation
- Group coaching focused on personal growth and goal achievement
- Design and execution of workshops focused on team development and collaboration
- Facilitation of large-group events (Bar Camp, World Café,...)
- Systemic Consulting at isb Wiesloch