"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become."
- Since 2014 self-employed coach, trainer and consultant in the field of human resources.
- Extensive expertise in consulting management teams as well as employee and leadership development.
- 14 years of HR management experience in international corporations in logistics and telecommunication.
- 5 years of experience conducting trainings for adults.
- Practical experience as an executive in small businesses and corporations.
- BA (Hons) Modern Languages & Literature (Manchester Metropolitan University).
- Coaching, consulting and process consultation for employees and executives working in education and business.
- Conception and implementation of seminars on leadership, communication and intercultural cooperation.
- Strategic planning, design and implementation of leadership and human resources tools, e.g., performance review processes, talent management & employee retention.
- Conception and implementation of international management development programs.
- Due diligence and change management in the integration of companies.
- Conception and implementation of seminars for working mothers.
- Facilitation of leadership/team workshops and events for large groups.
- Lectureship at iba Heidelberg: coaching.
- English (native language)
- Systemic coach training (Professio, Ansbach & Odenwald Institut, Wald Michelbach).
- Systemic coach certification (DVCT).
- 3-year training in transactional analysis.
- Intercultural competence from many years of living abroad, working in different countries and cultures, as well as further professional training.