“In the future, there will be no female leaders.
There will just be leaders.” (Sheryl Sandberg)
- Managing Director of ' FLD fe:male leadership development GbR.'
- Law degree (University of Cologne and University of Würzburg).
- Systemic coach and team developer (isb Wiesloch).
- Communication trainer (Schulz von Thun Institut).
- 20 years of experience in human resources in a consulting and managerial capacity, including 10 years in industrial companies as the head of human resource development and labor law.
- Extensive expertise in leadership development, consulting management teams, and designing processes and tools to promote gender equality.
- Experienced live online trainer.
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt.
- Conception and implementation of leadership development programs.
- Design and implementation of trainings for management teams.
- Moderation of workshops for executives and teams as well as events for large groups.
- Design and implementation of gender-fair HR processes.
- Conception and implementation of workshops and coaching units for women.
- Coaching, consulting and process support, e.g. for individual career planning and in times of professional change.
- Support of cultural development projects and change processes.
- Trainings and workshops on communication and leadership in an agile environment.
- Workshops and negotiations with works council committees.
- Communication trainer and consultant (Schulz von Thun Institut, Hamburg)
- Systemic coaching and team development (ISB Wiesloch)
- Webinar trainer (FCT Akademie)
- Career coach (ISB Wiesloch)
- Transpersonal process work (Bewusstseinsschule R. Stiegler)
- XLNC leadership diagnostic certification (leadership style and system climate analysis)
- Further education management (bayme vbm)