"Whatever you are not changing is what you are choosing."
- Research Assistant at the University of Innsbruck: PhD candidate.
- Over 20 years of experience in International Human Resource Management and Executive Development (mainly for listed industrial companies), including 5-years of working experience while being located in various European countries.
- University lecturer since 2012.
- Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Business Consulting.
- University lecturer on change management, HR management, organizational development, leadership and personal career development.
- HR manager responsible for overseeing an extensive, international change project (ownership change to private equity).
- Conception and implementation of a diversity & inclusion strategy for a division of a listed industrial company (2015 - 2019).
- Facilitation of a mentoring program for future female executives.
- Providing coaching and support to executives in challenging professional situations.
- Constructive cooperation with Works Council bodies in the manufacturing industry (Austria and Germany).
- Sparring partner for in-house HR teams.