Dr. Cornelia Tanzer
Mommsenstr. 16650935 Cologne
+49 (0) 221 - 960 245 18
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- Managing Director of ' FLD fe:male leadership development GbR.'
- Psychology degree (University of Trier)
- Ph.D. in Cologne on the practical benefits of development centers.
- Training as a systemic coach.
- More than 15 years of experience in management diagnostics and leadership development, including several years as a partner in a consulting firm specializing in these areas.
- Consulting for well-known DAX companies.
- Independent consultant since 2014, specializing in management diagnostics and coaching.
- Conception and implementation of potential analyses, development centers and orientation workshops as a basis for individual career planning.
- Individual assessments and management audits to support or secure staffing decisions and determine where an individual would like to develop professionally.
- Conducting personnel development interviews according to potential or placement assessment centers as well as deriving individual development measures.
- Development of competence models and competence management systems.
- Design and implementation of management and personnel development tools, e.g. surveying employees and providing feedback to executives.
- Conception and implementation of trainings for executives and management teams.
- Moderation of workshops for executives and teams as well as events for large groups.
- Coaching for female and male employees and executives, for example, to support them in their career planning.
- Systemic coach training (Gesellschaft für systemische Therapie und Beratung)
- Systemic coaching training (ICF)
- DIN 33430 certification
- XLNC leadership diagnostic certification (leadership style and system climate analysis)
- Further training as a systemic organization developer (ISB, Wiesloch)